Every pet needs to be cleaned once in a while and cats are no different. While most dogs love baths, bathing a cat can be extremely difficult. Some cats may enjoy an occasional bath, however, this is likely not true for most cats. To help your cat enjoy the bath more and make it less painful for everyone involved, pet owners should get the perfect shampoo and conditioning products. These cat shampoo and conditioners can help get your cat clean and smelling great.
1) Burt’s Bees for Pets Hypoallergenic Shampoo with Shea Butter and Honey | Best Shampoo For All Cats and Kittens With Sensitive Skin
This cat shampoo is one of the best shampoos for cats on the market because it is specifically designed to use for cats that have sensitive skin. It is recommended by vets and is free of fragrances, chemicals and colors. The shea butter in this shampoo is designed to help moisturize your cats skin. If you use this shampoo regularly, you can improve the overall look and feel of your cats hair.
2) Oxyfresh Pet Shampoo – Cat & Dog Anti Itch Shampoo – Moisturizing Dog Shampoo to Pamper Skin & Coat – Perfect for Dogs, Puppies, Cats & Kittens.
This pet shampoo is made of high quality ingredients that are designed and formulated for cats with sensitive skin. It can help reduce itch for cats that may have excessive dander or hair on their body. It is also great for cats that may have had a skin condition or fleas that made them itchy. This shampoo and soften hair and moisturize skin.
3) Innovet Pet Products All Natural Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo + Conditioner for Dogs Cats & Small Pets – 16 Oz – No Tear Shampoo for Allergies, Sensitive, Dry Itchy Skin Relief | Made in USA
This high quality shampoo is made in the USA and is made of all FDA approved ingredients. It is made with natural oatmeal to improve smell and honey to soften skin. This tear free shampoo can make the bathing experience much more fun for all cats and owners. It can relieve itchiness and moisturize skin.
4) CatFresh Oatmeal Skin & Coat Spray Cleanses & Detangles, Soothes Irritations that Cause Excessive Licking, Chewing & Scratching, Moisturizes & Rejuvenates Skin, Neutralizes Odors & Removes Dander
This shampoo is in the form of a cat spray. You can easily spray this shampoo onto your cat’s hair and watch it detangle hair and minimize itch. It is able to sooth irritants and rejuvenate the skin. The natural ingredients in this shampoo can help any cat smell and feel better.
5) Vet’s Best Waterless Cat Bath | No Rinse Waterless Dry Shampoo for Cats | Natural Formula | 4 Ounces
This waterless shampoo is one of the easiest ways to give a cat a bath. All you need to do is spray this shampoo on your cat and rub it in. Try using a brush to help the shampoo reach the skin and undercoat. It is made with all natural ingredients to help reduce irritation.